When cold, warm Nail Rock with warm hands in a warm room.
1. Push back cuticle.
2. Shape and file the nail edge.
3. Gently remove surface shine using a nail buffer or a smooth nail file.
4. Clean the nail using the nail prep wipe included in your pack
5. Warm the product between their fingers / hands for 1-2 minutes before removing from the backing sheet.
6. Select the Nail Rock wrap nearest to your cuticle size. These can be trimmed to fit if needed.
7. Do not touch the adhesive side of the wrap that will be used on your nail.
8. Place at the cuticle edge and press FIRMLY on to the nail. Work from the cuticle edge applying pressure and smoothing the wrap from the middle to the outside edges of the nail.
9. If you have any creases, lift wrap slightly and stretch back over the nail. Apply pressure and smooth again.
10. Stretch firmly over the free edge of your nail and use your nail or a wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge.
11. Taking a smooth nail file, remove excess wrap by running file under the nail.
With a little practice, careful removal of shine from the nail and plenty of firm pressure, you will acquire a stunning, long lasting finish.
Starting from the nail edge, peel off the Nail Rock.
1. Make sure the area to be applied is clean, dry and oil free.
2. Pop tattoo stencil out of the sheet.
3. Cut to desired shape and fit using the guidelines printed on the back.
4. Remove the clear sheet protecting the pattern tattoo
5. Place the patterned side onto the skin. Once in place dampen the backing paper with water using a cotton pad.
6. Hold onto the skin until the tattoo releases from the backing paper onto the skin.
7. Slowly remove the backing paper away from the skin, ensuring the tattoo is firmly adhered to the skin.
8. Press down any loose edges with a damp finger and allow to dry.
You can wear the Eye Rock tattoos in many ways, eye wing or eye lidor both. The guidelines are there to help you.
Use a facial cleanser or wipe.
1. Ensure the skin is clean, dry and oil free.
2. Peel the chosen Eye Rock Designer liner from the backing sheet.
3. Align with eye to check fit. Trim excess at inner eye area if necessary.
4. Apply to the skin and press firmly.
Peel off and remove residue with facial cleanser.
Ensure your lips are clean, dry and oil free. Use an oil free cleanser to remove any build up of lip gloss, balms or lipsticks.
1. Apply an even, generous layer of Lip Rock adhesive to the lips.
2. Leave for 2 minutes until the white adhesive has gone clear.
3. Taking your chosen lip Rock sheet apply shiny side out to the lips.
4. Press and rub firmly.
5. Holding the corner of your mouth with one hand pull the Lip Rock sheet firmly and swiftly off the lips with the other.
You can touch up by repeating the process on any gaps taking special care to leave the adhesive for 2 minutes or till gone clear.
Use a facial cleansing wipe or make removing lotion.